As a business in our city, you know the value of investing in our local community. When you partner with the Mission, sponsor an event or engage your team of employees to volunteer together, you help change lives in our community.
The Mission strives to publicly recognize the contributions of our corporate partners in ways that meet their needs. While recognition for your company will vary based on each partnership, here are some examples of how your business may gain exposure by engaging with the Mission:
- Logo on the Mission’s Corporate Giving web page at the $10,000 and above sponsorship level
- Changing Lives Newsletter recognition (average monthly circulation of nearly 70,000)
- Recognition on social media (audience of 25,500+)
- Denver Business Journal advertisement recognition at the $10,000 and above sponsorship level
- Brand association with the Mission
Ways to Get Involved
1) Group Volunteer Experience
Bring your team to experience a wonderful team building opportunity with groups from 5-10. Serve those experiencing homelessness through meal service, supply sorting and other opportunities.
- Turkey Drive: Help support the Mission’s annual Turkey Drive by becoming a sponsor at your desired level. Special Thanksgiving volunteer opportunities are available with sponsorship.
- Christmas Banquet: At our annual Christmas Banquets at Denver Rescue Mission (DRM), your sponsorship of $5,000, helps ensure that our guests throughout the Mission have a special Christmas meal to celebrate as a Mission family.
- Community Life Opportunities: Sponsors support special needs throughout or community of services. Your sponsorship meets important needs such as birthday bashes for our youth and New Life participants living at the Crossing. Additionally, it ensure that special opportunities provide normalcy for our residents.
- Examples: Birthday Bashes, Zoo trip, El Dorado Canyon, Summer Camp at IdRaHaJe, Vacation Bible School, Bronco Store
3) Adopt a Meal
Your company can provide the meal and serve to our guests for $1,000. Social media, newsletter and other public notifications will be included in the sponsorship.
4) Host a Drive
Host a drive or raise funds to provide items that men, women and children experiencing homelessness typically need throughout the year. Hygiene items, bottled water, snacks, and seasonal clothing are great!
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising: Launch a Peer-to-Peer campaign for a corporate drive with your team, vendors and partnering agencies.
- Item Drives: Based on our needs, corporate partners may launch a Gift In Kind drive to support needs throughout the Mission.
5) Workplace Giving
Encourage corporations on directed workplace giving campaigns and matching funds for employee giving.
Contact us to learn more about how to get your company
involved with Denver Rescue Mission.
Thanks to Our Lead Corporate Partners